Here are two libertarian axioms.
1. The non-aggression non-initiation of force (NIOF) principle.
2. Private property rights.
The two libertarian axioms CONTRADICT each other. (As I recently explained here and here.)
You have four choices.
1. Deny the contradiction. (Objectivist libertarianism)
2. Maintain the contradiction.
3. Reject the non-aggression non-initiation of force (NIOF) principle. (Christian libertarianism)
4. Reject private property rights. (Anarcho-pacificism)
The choice is up to you.