Note that the banana:
- Is shaped for human hand
- Has non-slip surface
- Has outward indicators of inward contents: Green—too early, Yellow—just right, Black—too late.
- Has a tab for removal of wrapper
- Is perforated on wrapper
- Bio-degradable wrapper
- Is shaped for human mouth
- Has a point at top for ease of entry
- Is pleasing to taste buds
- Is curved towards the face to make eating process easy
To say that the banana happened by accident is even more unintelligent than to say that no one designed the Coca-Cola can.
The above is from a pamphlet called The Atheist Test by God’s own Ray Comfort.
Recognise a design argument for the existence of God?
Psalm 19:1 tells us, “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.” Indeed. Even the humble banana declares the glory of God!
But why give any credence to the primitive notions of a bunch of superstitious Bronze Age tent-dwelling goat herders?
One thought on “The banana. The atheist’s nightmare.”
Google ‘banana fallacy’.